BiFAST is always looking for talent and offers on-the-job training to grow in the field of high-speed electronics while working on state-of-the-art products.
Examples of useful skills
- Embedded systems (Arduino, RaspberryPi, BeagleBone, ...)
- Microcontrollers (MSP430, STM, PIC, ...)
- General programming knowledge
- Measurements with oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, ...
- PCB design and/or assembly
- Digital design (RTL coding, synthesis, place-and-route, verification, ...)
- Analog design (ASIC, microwave, ...)
- A competitive salary
- Various extra-legal benefits
- A fun and dynamic high-tech work environment - in the center of Ghent, Belgium
- Flexible work hours